What does CIF number contain?Customer information file carries following data of a bank account holder:
- It stores all of your KYC details.
- It stores your loan history.
- It stores your financial activities on daily basis.
- It carries your Demat related information.
- CIF folder helps bank to view your all accounts information at one place.
How to find CIF number?
- Login to your account.
- Click on e-Services tab and then select account statement from the sidebar.
- From the page, select the period of statement for example last six months, and then select an option view, print or download.
- Click on go.
- Enter your profile password, if asked.
- That’s it. View your account statement to find CIF number on it.