Note: In updated Paytm apps ‘send money to bank’ link appears in passbook. If you’re unable to find it under passbook then try to find it in ‘pay or send’.
Note: You can tap on ‘find IFSC’ to search payee’s bank IFSC code.
- Enter the amount that you want to transfer to payee.
- In the next column, enter the name of the beneficiary or payee.
- Enter bank account number of the beneficiary.
- Next, enter IFSC code of the bank (Payee’s bank IFSC code).
- Last field is an optional field, therefore, you may let it blank. However, if you wish you can enter a purpose of transfer.
- In the end, tap on send button to proceed.