- You don’t need to carry cash along with you all the time if you have installed a digital wallet app into your phone because you can almost pay for anything through it.
- Less vulnerable to theft
- Real time fund transfer facility makes your life easier than before.
- You get lucrative cash back offers for purchasing and making payments.
- No need to stand in bank or ATM queues to perform a banking activity.
- Quick grievance redressal team available most of the time to resolve unsuccessful transactions issues. Many wallet apps pay you interest on your balances as banks pay on saving accounts.
Tuesday, 29 November 2016
Top 10 trending and best mobile wallet apps in India
My name is Sunil Kumar founder and author of Maapsworld blog. I belong to India. Apart from writing this blog, i'm an engineering graduate and certified financial advisor. I started this Blog in October, 2012 to share my knowledge and experiences of life. My hobbies are writing, net surfing, and playing cricket. I write about insurance, banking, education, technology, blogging, make money online, social networking, etc. For latest updates and help, join me on my Facebook page Click Here or Twitter Click Here.