How to buy things on EMI without credit card
- For Panels (LED/LEC/Plasma): RS. 649
- For Appliances (Refrigerator/AC/the like): RS. 549
- Digital (Mobile Phones/Tablets): RS. 749
How to apply for Bajaj Finserv Durable Finance
- Visit your phone’s app store. Then, find and install Bajaj Finserv app.
- Tap on open and grant permissions; if you agree, and then select an option for your details. In this tutorial, I’ve selected ‘Enter manually’.
- In the next step, tap on employment type and select one; either salaried or self employed.
- Enter your name, date of birth, mobile number email id, and then tap on product ‘you are looking for’ and select a product. Pan card column is optional; nevertheless, you can enter it. Subsequently, tap on continue.
- In the next page, you will be asked to enter your address details. After entering everything, click on continue link.
- If you own a credit card, then enter its details or simply tap on skip.
- Confirm your address details and tap on the box next to I accept term & conditions then hit apply button.
You will receive your loan approval or refusal details on your mobile number and email.