How to Link Aadhaar Card Number with Punjab National Bank Account Online –
- Using Internet Banking
- By Visiting Nearest PNB Bank Branch
- Activate PNB Internet Banking Online then Link Your Aadhaar Card Number
- Using ATM Card
1. Linking Aadhaar Card to PNB Bank Using Internet Banking –
- Login to PNB internet banking.
- From the Homepage, move your mouse cursor on “Other services” then select Aadhaar Registration.
- Upon clicking on the link, a form will appear on your computer screen just fill out the form by selecting an account number and entering your Aadhaar number.
- After entering the details, click on checkbox front of “I Agree.”
- Click on continue.
- In the next page, you will read a successful submission message along with a reference id.
- In the next 24-48 working hours, you will receive status of your Aadhaar seeding on your registered mobile number.
2. By visiting nearest PNB bank branch –
3. Activate PNB Internet Banking Online then Link Your Aadhaar Card Number –
4. Using ATM-cum-Debit Card -
- Swipe your debit at an ATM and enter your personal identification number (PIN).
- From the menu, select "Other Services".
- Select Aadhaar Registration.
- Enter your Aadhaar card number and press/tap on continue.
- Re-enter your Aadhaar Number and press/tap on confirm.
- Follow the next steps to complete the process.