Link Aadhaar Card Number with SBI Bank Account Online–
1. Link Aadhaar using Internet Banking -
- Access your SBI online banking account by using your user id and password.
- From your SBI online banking homepage, click on “Link your Aadhaar Number” from the left sidebar. If you’re unable to find it then make sure you have selected “My Accounts” tab.
- Upon clicking on the link, a form will appear on your computer screen. Just enter the required details such as, transaction account, mobile number (auto-selected registered mobile number), Aadhaar number etc. Subsequently, press submit button. (Note: You will be able to see last two-digits of your registered mobile number. If that number is not working or you’ve changed it then before proceeding link your new moble number with your bank account.)
- In the next step, you will be asked to enter one time password (OTP) received on your registered mobile number.
- After entering OTP number, click on submit button.