Ways to Link Aadhaar Card Number to BOI Bank -
- Aadhaar Linking by Visiting Bank of India Branch
- Aadhaar Linking through BOI Net Banking
- Aadhaar Linking using ATM-cum-Debit Card
1. Aadhaar Linking by Visiting Bank of India Branch –
- Visit any nearest BOI bank branch along with Xerox copies of Aadhaar Card and bank passbook..
- Submit an Aadhaar registration form along with copy of your Aadhaar Card.
- Collect a receipt; if possible. Once your Aadhaar card successfully linked to your account, you will receive a confirmation message on your registered mobile number from your bank side.
2. Aadhaar Linking through BOI Net Banking –
- Login to BOI internet banking with your user id and password.
- Click on accounts tab.
- Click on “Link Aadhaar Number,” you can find it in the left panel of the screen.
- Upon clicking on the link, you will be asked to enter your Aadhaar card number. Just enter it and press confirm button.
- After clicking on confirm, a successful submission message will appear on your computer screen along with Aadhaar card registration reference number.
- You will receive status of your Aadhaar seeding on your registered mobile number in the next 24-48 working hours.
3. Aadhaar Linking using ATM-cum-Debit Card –
- Swipe your ATM card to get access to ATM services.
- From the menu, select/tap on “Other Services.”
- In the next step, select Aadhaar registration.
- Enter your Aadhar card number.
- Re-enter it and tap on confirm.
- In the same way, follow the next steps to complete Aadhaar mapping.