Steps to activate ATM card of SBI bank-
- Visit official website of SBI online and enter your login user id and password to get access to your online banking services.
- From the tab menu, select e-Services then click on ATM Card Services (from the sidebar).
- Click on ATM Pin Generation then select your preferable mode to validate your access to ATM card services. You will have two options;
- Using OTP (one time password) - You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Using Profile Password - You can also use your profile password to proceed.
- Select your account (if you’ve linked more than one account) then click on continue.
- In next step, a list of your activated cards will appear on your computer screen, just select a card whose ATM pin you want to generate and then click on submit button.
- On the next page, you will be asked to enter first two digits of your desired pin. Just enter two digits and click on submit. You will receive remaining two digits on your registered mobile number.
- You will also be requested to enter the remaining two digits. Enter the remaining two digits; those you’ve received on your mobile number.
Note: If you are unable to see your new card in the list then click on New Card Activation under ATM card services.