- Login to internet banking of SBI with your user id and password.
- Click on e-Services then click on ATM Card Services.
- Click on Request ATM/Debit Card then choose an option, OTP or profile password, to validate your access.
- Enter OTP received on your registered mobile number or enter your profile password. Then click on submit button.
- Select an account.
- Enter the cardholder name.
- Select a card from the drop-down menu. If you’re uncertain which one meets your needs then click for FAQ’s to know limits, benefits, and fees of different cards.
- Read and accept 'terms and conditions' of using SBI ATM cum Debit cards.
- Click on submit to apply a new card. You will receive your card within a month.
After receiving your card, you can visit your home bnak branch to obtain activation pin or you can also use your internet banking to activate your card.