- Call Customer Care
- Send SMS
- Through Internet Banking
- Send e-Mail
- Visit Your Nearest SBI Bank Branch
Different Ways to Block an SBI ATM Card
1.Block SBI ATM Card by calling at customer care number-
Calling from Abroad-
2.How to Block SBI ATM Card through SMS-
3.How to Block State Bank of India ATM Card through Internet Banking-
- Login to SBI internet banking with your login credentials.
- Click on e-Services from the top menu then click on ATM Card Services from the left sidebar.
- Click on block card link under ATM card services.
- Select the account and then select a card from your list of cards.
- Select the mode of validation OTP or profile password.
- After completing validation mode, select your reason to block then click ‘confirm’ to block your card.
- You will receive an SMS telling you that your card has been successfully blocked.