- Lost or Stolen
- Or for any other reason
- Call at PNB Customer Care Number
- Send an SMS
- Use Internet Banking
- Visit Your Nearest PNB Branch
Ways to Block Punjab National Bank ATM Card-
1.Call to PNB Customer Care to Block Your Debit Card-
2.Send an SMS to Block PNB ATM Card-
3.Login to PNB Internet Banking to Block Your ATM Card-
- Login to PNB internet banking with your user id and password.
- From the dashboard, move your mouse on Value added services then select Debit Card Hotlisting under emergency services.
- In the next step, you’ll be asked to select an account number. Just select an account, to which card is linked, from drop down list and click on Continue.
- In the next page, you’ll be able to see list of a list of cards. Simply select lost/stolen card number. (Note: if the card, which you want to hotlist, is not showing in the list then you can enter card number manually in the space, named with card number, provided under the list of card.)
- Now enter your transaction password and click on submit button.
- You will read a confirmation message on your computer screen.