Tips to Safely Use Internet Banking:
Some Useful Posts For You:-
- Zero Balance Saving Account: Benefits, How to Open, Eligibility Criteria, Conditions
- 10 Convincing Reasons To Have Mobile Banking Application In A Smartphone
- 9 Important Things You Might Not Know About Your Motor Insurance in India | Vehicle Insurance in India
- 8 Undeniable Reasons to have a Credit Card
- 10 Important Things to Consider Before Buying a Life Insurance Policy
- 10 Undeniable Benefits of Using Internet Banking | Why You Should Use Internet Banking
- 9 Key Benefits of Having Life Insurance Policy | Benefits of Life Insurance
Nowadays, all banks automatically send confirmation messages of credits and debits to customers. If you’re not getting such messages then visit your home bank branch and activate account notifications. Such notifications help you detect any unauthorized activity. Your contact information (like-phone number) should be updated with your bank.
Do not forget to log out from your internet banking session. If you leave your computer unattended for some time then you’ll be automatically logged out; even though, you've not opted to log out. But never do so; simply opt log out when you no longer want to use internet banking. Clear browser history and cache every time after end of online session or use "indigo mode".