Steps to create a Samsung account through Samsung Smart Phone
- Go to main settings then go to accounts.
- Tap on Add account.(See Screenshot)
- Select Samsung Account from the list.
- Tap on create a new account or sign up or New.
- Fill up the necessary data or information in the form. You will need to enter an email address. You may enter gmail, hotmail, yahoo email address. After filling up the form, tap sign up.
Steps to Create a Samsung account through PC or Web
- To create a Samsung account through PC go to https://account.samsung.com and click on sign up at the top right corner.
- First of all, select your ID type Email Address or Phone Number for the verification purpose. If you do not have an email address then you may select ID type as Phone number.
- Enter your email address. Incase you have selected ID type as Phone number then enter your phone number.
- Enter a password for your Samsung account and then re-enter your password.
- Fill up your date of birth, select a security question and enter an answer for you security question.
- Read terms and conditions of using a Samsung account and then mark/check all fields. Subsequently, click on continue.
- You will have to verify your account. You can choose, either, by email or phone number.