You will read in this post:
- How to check State Bank of India account balance through missed call
- How to check State Bank of India account balance through mobile banking
- How to recharge DTH and mobile through mobile banking
How to check State Bank of India account balance through missed call
- You have to activate Missed Call Banking service of SBI to check your account balance through missed call.
- Send following text message "REG(space)Your Account Number" from your registered mobile number to 092234-88888 e.g.- REG 31*********.
- After receiving service activation message give a missed call to 092237-666666.
How to check State Bank of India account balance through mobile bankingNote: Standard SMS charges are applicable.
Note: Step 1 is only for those who have not registered their mobile numbers with their bank branches. If you have already registered your mobile number with your respective SBI bank branch then skip step one and proceed to next step.
Type: MBSREG and send it to 9223440000.
After some time you will get a mobile banking User id and MPIN on your phone.
Type SMPIN(space)User id(space)Old Mpin(space)New Mpin and send it to 9223440000
For example; let's suppose my user id is xxxxxx and default mpin is oooooo.I want to set my new mpin 111111 then to change my mpin i will send this message to 9223440000
SMPIN xxxxxx oooooo 111111
SACCEPT(space)User id(space)Mpin and send it to 9223440000
- Go to your nearest ATM
- Swipe your ATM cum debit card as usual you do to withdraw cash.
- After swiping card select Mobile registration
- Enter your atm pin
- You will see two or more options select Mobile banking from them
- Now enter your Mobile Number
- Re-enter your mobile number
- Check mobile number is correct or not. If not then press cancel and repeat the process again
- Now press Confirm.
To Check SBI Account Balance:
- Type SBAL(space)User id(space)MPIN send it to 9223440000 e.g.- SBAL xxxxxx 111111
- In short time, you will get a message showing your account balance.
For SBI Mini Statement:
- You can get last five transactions detail.
- Type SMIN(space)User id(space)MPIN send it to 9223440000 e.g.- SMIN xxxxxx 111111
For Mobile Top up:
- Type STOPUP(space)User id(space)MPIN(space)Service provider name(space)Mobile Number(space)Recharge Amount send it to 9223440000 e.g.- STOPUP xxxxxx 111111 AIRTEL 94xxxxxxxx 100
For DTH recharge/topup:
- Type SDTH(space)User id(space)MPIN(space)Service provider name(space)DTH Serial Number(space)Amount and send it to 9223440000 e.g.-SDTH xxxxxx 111111 DishTV 150xxxxx00 200