- Your registered mobile number
- PNB Debit Card
- You’re going to activate PNB internet banking first time; which means the service is not activated on your account.
- You’re activating PNB internet banking service of the bank but the page is showing that “User id is already created for the customer.”
1.Activate PNB Internet Banking First Time-
- View only: You can only view your account information with PNB Net Banking, you can check all credits or debits from your account but in this facility you cannot make online payment through your PNB bank account.
- View and Transaction: You can see all your account summery and also you can make online payment for any purpose for example; for ticket booking, movies, online shopping etc.
- Visit official internet banking website of PNB bank.
- Click on Retail Banking.
- Enter your user id then click on continue.
- Enter your password and press login button.
- In the next page, read terms and conditions of using PNB online banking then click on agree.
- Select 7 security questions and click on continue.
- Now, select an image and enter a phrase for it then click on continue.
2. Activating PNB Internet Banking if Page Shows “User id is already created for the customer.”
Note: If customer id is not mentioned on your bank passbook then you would need to submit a written request at your home bank branch to obtain your user id and password.